Friday, November 05, 2004

Congrats to my Republican Friends - You clobbered us Good

Congratulations to Republicans and Bush supporters. You guys ran one hell of a campaign across the board and what a fantastic feeling it must be to see those extra seats in both the House and Senate. The Republicans come away from this election with a clear majority and a strong mandate from the American People. Regardless of my disappointment with the outcome the Democrats have shown themselves to be a weak party clearly in the minority. We must find new leadership, a larger constituency and stronger stature. There is much work to de done and I will continue in my efforts to transform the Democratic Party from the ground up. In the mean time the Republicans have many issues to address and much work to be done. They have strong majorities in the Congress and most states and I wish them the best in improving our nation for all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home